You can do SO much with a crepe. Make many different desserts.
Make and share this Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil.
- Add salt.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with your favorite filling.
- Here's a few we like: Any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh peaches, cream cheese and pineapple, ham and maple syrup.
- Endless ideas.