Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can do SO much with a crepe. Make many different desserts.
Make and share this Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil.
- Add salt.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with your favorite filling.
- Here's a few we like: Any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh peaches, cream cheese and pineapple, ham and maple syrup.
- Endless ideas.
These were PERFECT! My SO said these were better than any he has ever had in a restaurant. I used some sliced fresh strawberries and powdered sugrar and whipped cream. This was a great Saturday breakfast. Actually, I have been asked to make them again tomorrow morning! I prefered the ones I cooked until just doughy, not crispy. I am going to try them tomorrow with an apple filling (cooked with some brown sugar and cinnamon).I bet they will be great also. Thanks Inez :)
These are really the best crepes I ever made. For breakfast I did fruit and for dinner, we used the leftover batter for cheese crepes. I did add about 2 teaspoons of sugar.
I haven't had crepes since my grandma passed away almost 4 years ago, because I could never find a recipe like hers. I tried yours this morning and it tasted exactly like hers. Thank you for posting such a wonderful, easy recipe. It really did bring back alot of good memories for me, we will definately be having these again. I had mine with strawberries and whipped cream, they were to die for. Thanks again.