1/1 Photo of Crepes
The best crepes, made the easiest way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (DO NOT USE SELF RISING FLOUR)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, Melted
- 2 large eggs
- vanilla (to taste)
- 1In a blender combine all Wet ingredients (Milk, Butter, Eggs, Vanilla) and mix on low for 1 minute.
- 2combine all dry ingredients (Flour, Sugar, Baking powder, Salt) in a bowl.
- 3Turn Blender up to highest speed and SLOWLY add dry ingredient mixture.
- 4Blend on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Pour into bowl and let "Rest" (until most of the bubbles are gone) for 4 minutes.
- 6Coat a LARGE non-stick pan with Non-Stick cooking spray or butter.
- 7Place pan over HIGH heat for 1-2 mins or until HOT.
- 8Pour just less than 3/4 cup of batter into pan and remove from heat while rotating pan to cover bottom with batter.
- 9Let sit for 5 minutes off of heat.
- 10Remove crepes onto plate and cover with favorite filling, roll up and dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.0 mg
- Sodium 315.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.0 g