The best crepes, made the easiest way!
Make and share this Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour (DO NOT USE SELF RISING FLOUR)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, Melted
- 2 large eggs
- vanilla (to taste)
- applesauce (to taste)
- jam (to taste)
- jelly (to taste)
- sweet fruit (to taste)
- chocolate syrup (to taste)
- powdered sugar (to taste)
- In a blender combine all Wet ingredients (Milk, Butter, Eggs, Vanilla) and mix on low for 1 minute.
- combine all dry ingredients (Flour, Sugar, Baking powder, Salt) in a bowl.
- Turn Blender up to highest speed and SLOWLY add dry ingredient mixture.
- Blend on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into bowl and let "Rest" (until most of the bubbles are gone) for 4 minutes.
- Coat a LARGE non-stick pan with Non-Stick cooking spray or butter.
- Place pan over HIGH heat for 1-2 mins or until HOT.
- Pour just less than 3/4 cup of batter into pan and remove from heat while rotating pan to cover bottom with batter.
- Let sit for 5 minutes off of heat.
- Remove crepes onto plate and cover with favorite filling, roll up and dust with powdered sugar if desired.