1/1 Photo of Crepes
These are the best crepes you will ever have. My husband did not like crepes until he had these. Try them you will love them. If you don't have a crepe pan, don't worry you can still make them in a small pan with low sides.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar, flour, salt, eggs, and milk in large bowl; mix together using whisk until well incorporated.
- 2Whisk in warm water.
- 3Add melted butter and whisk again.
- 4Strain batter through sieve (if you don't have a sieve a wire stainer works good also) into a clean bowl, repeat 2 times.
- 5Lightly coat crepe pan with non-stick spray (Pam), heat pan over medium-high heat; once pan is hot pour in small ladle of batter.
- 6Tilt pan and rotate, causing batter to cover bottom of pan (try to do this fast, as the batter cooks fast).
- 7Cook 1 minute over medium-high heat until underside is lightly browned.
- 8Turn crepe over; cook 30 seconds.
- 9Stack crepes on plate and keep warm in warm oven as they are done.
- 10Serve with lemon, jelly, strawberries, or what ever you like.
- 11If looking for something to top your ctepes with this filling is to die for, but you can top them with what ever you like.
- 121 cup strawberry, washed and hulled.
- 131 cup raspberries washed (you can leave these out and double the strawberries if you don't like raspberries or can't find them).
- 142 tbsp syrup (see recipe for syrup below).
- 151 tbsp liqueur of your choice (can leave out if you want).
- 161 cup whipped cream.
- 17Place strawberries and raspberries in bowl; add syrup and liqueur; marinate 10 minutes.
- 18Gently mix whipped cream with berries.
- 19Recipe for the syrup:.
- 201 cup granulated sugar.
- 211/2 cup cold water.
- 22Place sugar and water in small saucepan.
- 23Set over medium heat, stir gently and boil until temperature reaches 212°F.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 168.5 mg
- Sodium 195.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g