Dani Jean's Note:
Simple and fast crepe recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, eggs, and milk and beat until smooth.
- 2The resulting batter should be the consistency of thin cream.
- 3Add oil to the batter and mix lightly.
- 4Grease an 8 inch crepe pan or frying pan lightly with butter and heat until the butter is quite hot, but not burned.
- 5Ladle about 1/3 cup or a bit less of the batter into the pan and roate the pan to spread hte batter evenly.
- 6Cook the crepe until it looks firm and is lightly browned at the edges (about 1 minute).
- 7Turn crepe over with a thin spatula or your fingers and cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
- 8Grease the pan with a bit more butter about every other crepe or when crepes begin to stick.
- 9Repeat until the batter is gone.
- 10Fill crepes with fruit (sugared or not), yogurt, Nutella, eggs bacon onions salsa, eggs and ham, or whatever else you find suiting.
- 11For sweet filled crepes, dust folded crepe with a liberal amount of powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 76.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g