Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple and fast crepe recipe.
Make and share this Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, sugar, eggs, and milk and beat until smooth.
- The resulting batter should be the consistency of thin cream.
- Add oil to the batter and mix lightly.
- Grease an 8 inch crepe pan or frying pan lightly with butter and heat until the butter is quite hot, but not burned.
- Ladle about 1/3 cup or a bit less of the batter into the pan and roate the pan to spread hte batter evenly.
- Cook the crepe until it looks firm and is lightly browned at the edges (about 1 minute).
- Turn crepe over with a thin spatula or your fingers and cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Grease the pan with a bit more butter about every other crepe or when crepes begin to stick.
- Repeat until the batter is gone.
- Fill crepes with fruit (sugared or not), yogurt, Nutella, eggs bacon onions salsa, eggs and ham, or whatever else you find suiting.
- For sweet filled crepes, dust folded crepe with a liberal amount of powdered sugar.
very easy - I halved it for the 2 of us for dessert and it was simple and delicious!
My husband begs me to make this at least once a week. I always add strawberries and nutella for a delicious treat:)
Made these crepes on Saturday night and refrigerated until Sunday breakfast. I filled them with strawberry preserves and covered them with fresh stawberries - DELICIOUS! The crepe batter is easy to mix and use. The crepes held up well and tasted great! I will use this recipe again!