Recipe by Legna
What do you do with the extra manicotti noodles? With this recipe you only make what you need. This recipe comes from the Taste of Home cookbook. These are very easy to make and taste just like a noodle. Cooking time is approximate.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flour in a bowl.
- Wisk in milk, eggs, and salt until smooth.
- Pour about 2 Tbsp onto a hot greased 8 inch skillet.
- Spread dough into a 5 inch circle.
- Cook over medium heat until set.
- Do not brown or turn.
- Repeat with batter, making 18 crepes.
- Use for manicotti.
- Bake covered with foil at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, then uncovered for 20 minutes.