Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crepes have been a favorite in our family for years on Sunday mornings. This recipe is the best we've found.
- Combine flour, milk, salt and eggs in a blender. Blend for 15 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Blend again and add butter while blending. Blend 10 seconds.
- Cover and let rest 1 hour in refridgerator.
- When ready to cook, heat and season crepe pan. Pour enough batter onto a hot pan to coat. Pour remaining batter back into the blender pitcher.
- Cook over medium heat until edges just begin to brown. Use a butter knife or spatula to remove crepe from pan.
- Flatten and allow to cool slightly before filling.
- Delicious sprinkled with sifted powdered sugar, or fill with your favorite fruit or pie filling and topped with whipped cream.
Great Recipe! I subtracted a little bit of butter on the first try, so I can't say that I followed it exactly.
I like crepes you can eat with your hands, but there's way too much butter in this recipe for that. If you have a non-stick pan, I'd recommend leaving the butter out entirely, just put a bit on the pan.
For those of you using metric measurements, 5 tablespoons of melted butter is equal to 50 gr of butter. Excellent crepe recipe - and I am really happy that the batter does not include sugar. In fact, they are delicious! We did not have time to let the batter rest in the fridge for an hour - we could only hold out for about 10 mins and the crepes turned out perfectly. My son said they taste just like the French crepes that we buy from the creperie as a treat.