Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, milk, salt and eggs in a blender. Blend for 15 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Blend again and add butter while blending. Blend 10 seconds.
- Cover and let rest 1 hour in refridgerator.
- When ready to cook, heat and season crepe pan. Pour enough batter onto a hot pan to coat. Pour remaining batter back into the blender pitcher.
- Cook over medium heat until edges just begin to brown. Use a butter knife or spatula to remove crepe from pan.
- Flatten and allow to cool slightly before filling.
- Delicious sprinkled with sifted powdered sugar, or fill with your favorite fruit or pie filling and topped with whipped cream.