1/3 Photos of Crepe Batter
Crepes have been a favorite in our family for years on Sunday mornings. This recipe is the best we've found.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, milk, salt and eggs in a blender. Blend for 15 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- 2Blend again and add butter while blending. Blend 10 seconds.
- 3Cover and let rest 1 hour in refridgerator.
- 4When ready to cook, heat and season crepe pan. Pour enough batter onto a hot pan to coat. Pour remaining batter back into the blender pitcher.
- 5Cook over medium heat until edges just begin to brown. Use a butter knife or spatula to remove crepe from pan.
- 6Flatten and allow to cool slightly before filling.
- 7Delicious sprinkled with sifted powdered sugar, or fill with your favorite fruit or pie filling and topped with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepe Batter
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.6
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 258.2 mg
- Sodium 493.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g