Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
What can't you put in a crepe! I love to have lemon and sugar on mine, the kids like honey or jam. On a mood day, I melt a small mars bar and put that in my crepe! Nuttella is also yummy!
- Mix together the flour, water, milk and eggs in a bowl -- use a whisk to get it well combined. Stir in the salt.
- Hint: Make sure there are no lumps by mixing the flour and water together first until it makes a smooth paste, then add the milk and egg.
- Heat a medium sized pan on medium/high heat with a teaspoon of butter or margarine.
- Pour some of the mixture into the centre of the pan and tilt the pan around to spread out the mixture right around to the sides. It should be a thin crepe.
- The first crepe usually is the test crepe, so it might not work as well as the rest -- it helps you to work out how much batter you need to make the crepe.
- Pile them onto a plate and use your choice of filling!