Recipe by Bonnie G #2
This is a recipe my daughter got from her MIL and always gets rave reviews. Haven't tried it myself as a little worried about the cooking process, but sure want to try it so will save her until I can give it a try.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 0.5 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all ingredients into blender jar; blend for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down sides.
- blend for 15 seconds more.
- Cover and let sit for 1 hour (this helps the flour absorb more of the liquids.)not included in preparation time.
- Makes 12-14 crepes.
- For stuffing mix all ingrediants and roll in crepes.
- for a sweeter crepe:.
- Add 2 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- For a Chocolate crepe:.
- Add 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce to sweet crepe recipe.