Recipe by Miss Annie
I have no clue as to why this is "Wedding Chicken", but you will love it. The prep time is the marinate time.
Top Review by Michelle S.
The marinade is wonderful, the chicken incredibly moist! I baked the chicken and was unable to eat with my family, but I warmed it up later and was a VERY content diner! Even warmed up it was very moist and we're talking chicken breast! I cannot wait to try this on the grill this summer. It's a no brainer to throw together (once I found creole mustard that is!) and cooking couldn't be easier either! Thanks Miss Annie for a terrific chicken dish!
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 jar creole mustard
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 orange, sliced into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken thoroughly and pat dry.
- Mix all above ingredients (EXCEPT: onions and oranges) and marinate chicken overnight.
- Arrange the onions and orange slices on top of the chicken in a covered baking dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour in a 350ºF oven or barbecue outside on the grill.