Creole Vegetables and Chicken
- Lightly coat 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow ooker liner with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, celery, broth, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and bay leaf.
- Cover; cook on LOW 9 hours or on HIGH 4-1/2 hours.
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat Add chicken; cook stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add chicken to the slow cooker, along with remaining ingredients except parsely.
- Increase slow cooker temperature to HIGH.
- Cook 15 minutes. Stir in parsely. This is good served over rice.