Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This has a little kick to it. We love spicy in my house,so I did inject my turkey breast more than stated. Feel free to adjust all seasonings to your taste.
- 6 lbs turkey breast (defrosted)
- 1⁄2 cup buttery creole marinade
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Inject turkey breast with marinade.
- Mix garlic powder and Creole seasoning together and set aside.
- Rub turkey breast with olive oil. Rub seasoning mixture on outside and inside of breast.
- Secure on rotisserie spit OR put breast on a rack in a roasting pan. Roast at 325 degrees appoximately 2 1/2 hours (180 degrees internal temp)OR until juices run clear.