Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe personally but I pulled it out of a cookbook called "Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook" and it sounded really yummy. I hope you all enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons olives or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended.