1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Stuffing kicked up a notch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cubed cornbread
- 2 cups cubed crustless day-old whole wheat bread
- 1 cup chopped, fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup chopped smoked kielbasa
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 1/2 teaspoons creole seasoning (see Note)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 -1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; add enough chicken broth to moisten.
- 2Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- 3Cover and bake at 325 for 60 minutes.
- 4Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
- 5NOTE:You may substitute the following spices instead of creole seasoning: 1 teaspoon each garlic powder and paprika and 1/4 teaspoon each cayenne pepper, dried thyme and ground cumin.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (937 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.6 mg
- Sodium 508.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat bread