Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT9 – Cajun/Creole. This recipe is from cookbook: the spice kitchen everyday cooking with organic spices. We loved this savory and spicy popcorn, hope you will also. Nothing better than crunchy popcorn, thats been buttered and spiced.
- 15 cups popped popcorn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place the butter and creole seasoning in a small bowl and mix well.
- Put the popped corn into a large bowl and drizzle all the melted butter and spices over the popcorn, mix well making sure to coat all the popcorn.
- In a single layer, spread the popcorn on a jelly pan roll or a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store for up to 1 week in an airtight container.
As I spice fan thought this was a brilliant change of pace. I did cut it down to just 5 cups which DH and I managed to eat in place of dinner (oops-lol). I made using BK's Creole Seasoning. Thanks for the yummy snack.
I scaled this down using 1/8 cup popcorn and just sprinkled seasoning over. So nice and spicy and tasty! Thanks! Made for ZWT#9 by one of the Hot Stuff!
WOW!! I used Creole Seasoning in this. This is sooo crazy good! I didn't follow the recipe, though. I did our usual 1/2c kernels, 4TB butter & added 1TB creole seasoning. It was PERFECT. We gobbled it up so fast. I can't wait until tomorrow to make more! Made for ZWT9, Mike & the Appliance Killers.