Recipe by Baby Kato
This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT9 – Cajun/Creole. This recipe is from cookbook: the spice kitchen everyday cooking with organic spices. We loved this savory and spicy popcorn, hope you will also. Nothing better than crunchy popcorn, thats been buttered and spiced.
Top Review by Debbwl
As I spice fan thought this was a brilliant change of pace. I did cut it down to just 5 cups which DH and I managed to eat in place of dinner (oops-lol). I made using BK's Recipe #502857. Thanks for the yummy snack.
- 15 cups popped popcorn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place the butter and creole seasoning in a small bowl and mix well.
- Put the popped corn into a large bowl and drizzle all the melted butter and spices over the popcorn, mix well making sure to coat all the popcorn.
- In a single layer, spread the popcorn on a jelly pan roll or a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store for up to 1 week in an airtight container.