Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Base creole seasoning mix - good to give away as a gift.
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried sweet basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 teaspoons sweet paprika
- Combine until well blended.
This was a tasty rub. Even better when I added a tbl spoon of soy sauce. Thanks!
I've been looking on the grocery shelf for a salt-free or low-salt creole spice mix. This is wonderful. I sprinkled liberally on cod filets and added desired amount of salt; then baked, and served on a bed of onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes. Perfect!