Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on ivillage.com, & food-pro Rori Tovato takes the credit. This is part of a Mardi-Gras party menu that they had. Haven't tried it as yet.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked bay shrimp, shelled
- 1 tablespoon creole spices
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (not the bottled kind)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until slightly smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl and serve with toasted bread or crackers.