Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I sprinkle oven fries with this, they come out great, give it a try, you just might like it too.
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
Love this recipe. I use it on Salmon as a rub for a nice kick. It comes out great!
I liked making this seasoning as it was not hard to do. Infact DH & DS put it together themselves. They added a little less Cayenne Pepper because they dont like things as hot as I.
Great recipe. I added a bit less salt and a little more onion powder. It was great on baked chicken!