Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from the Banana Courtyard in the French Quarter, New Orleans, Lousiana. Other recipes are on this site, all varying slightly. Coming from the heart of New Orleans, I like this one.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt (substitute 2 T reg. salt)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika (hot)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Be sure you store this in an airtight container.