Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Keep this tightly sealed in the refrigerator. Use this in you homemeade spaghetti sauces, stews, rice dishes, soups etc... it will add "life" to anything and everything!
Top Review by Abby Girl
I cut this recipe down so that I could get a 1/4 cup....then eye balled the amount down to 2 T (that was all I needed!!) That worked for me!! Thanks...you got me out of a bind!!
- 1⁄3 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt (or use Kosher salt)
- 1 -3 teaspoon cayenne pepper (use more or less to suit heat level)
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder