Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Flavorful pecan, I have given as gifts at Christmas.
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (Tony Cacheries)
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 250 for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Store in an airtight container 1 week, or freeze up to 2 months.
So addicting!!! Next time I will use more Chacheres-- as a tsp barely brings forth the taste. Even before adding the seasoning, the roasted pecans with the butter mixture were great! Thanks for a great recipe!