Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I had some leftovers from Creole Rice and Sausage Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, which were leftovers from Creole By Chef#145352. So,I came up with what I think is a very good soup. Please remember to use the mentioned recipes to get the exact taste that I reached. I served this with a grilled cheese sandwich on the side. Shredded cheese and croutons are optional. Submitted to " ZAAR " on January 26th.,2010.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
- 2 leftover cabbage rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup and water in a medium sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat.
- While soup is heating, cut cabbage rolls into bite size pieces and add to soup.
- Stir until cabbage roll mixture is heated through.
- Pour into bowls, and top with optional cheese and croutons.