1/2 Photos of Creole Pork Roast
Winnipeg *Mel*'s Note:
I got the idea for this recipe off of Tony Chachere's website.Thanks to my holiday swap partner, Susie in Texas, who sent me crerole spices. I altered to origional recipe and this is what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make slits in the top of the roast.
- 2Add 1 tbsp creole seasoning to the vegetable mixture and stuff into slits.
- 3Rub seasoning over the outside of the roast.
- 4Place on roaster uncovered at 350F until roast is browned.
- 5Reduce heat to 300F cover and continue to cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 50.5 g