Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Reynold's Wrap Packet Cooking
Make and share this Creole Pork Chop Packets recipe from Food.com.
- Preaheat oven to 450°F OR grill to medium-high.
- Lay out 4 pieces of aluminum foil, shiny side down. Each piece should measure 12x18 inches.
- Center one pork chop on each sheet of foil.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Combine brown sugar and Creole seasoning; rub mixture all over pork chops.
- Spoon tomatoes and green beans beside pork chops.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill until pork chops are no longer pink in center.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.