Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tried and True, Husband-Tested, Favorite! Vintage Campbell's Soup Recipe
Make and share this Creole Peppy Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken gumbo soup (Campbell's Condensed)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Cook ground beef until done and add the rest of ingredients.
- Mix well and Heat thru.
- Serve on Toasted hamburger buns.
- This can also be made in the Crock Pot using lean ground beef on high for 5 hrs.).