Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My grandmother used to make this. A bit messy but delicious, may need to eat with a fork.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed chicken gumbo soup, campbells
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Cook ground beef in deep skillet until done and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat through.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns.
- Time to make and cook are estimated.
I make this often in my crockpot. Reminds me a little bit of a sloppy joe, only we like them better. Easy and delicious!