Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Delightful little appetizers with that zesty Creole flavor straight from Tony's Seafood in Louisiana. YUMMO! **I haven't made these yet so I am guessing at the yield. ;) Prep/cooking time does not include chilling.
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning (Louisiana Fish Fry brand or favorite)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Cream together cheddar cheese and butter with Cajun Seasoning.
- Blend in flour and pecans.
- Roll the dough into logs about 1 1/2 inches in diameter, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice dough into 1/4 rounds and bake on cookie sheet for 12-15 minutes.
- Do not brown.
- Enjoy! ;).
Iâ€™m sorry; I just was not wild about this recipe. Maybe it was my Cajun seasoning (Emerilâ€™s Essence)? The dough was REALLY difficult to work with.