Recipe by Sherrybeth
From a local cooking show. Wasn't sure how I was going to like it with bleu cheese, but it was really tasty on Ritz crackers, with Triscuit crackers and with chips.
- 7 slices bacon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, lightly roasted and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels, cool and crumble.
- Pour off bacon fat except 1 tbsp of drippings.
- Saute onion and garlic in drippings.
- Combine onion and garlic with bacon, cream cheese, half and half, blue cheese, and 1/2 of the pecans.
- Place in an oven proof dish.
- Top with chopped pecans.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly and heated through.