Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A cooking light treasure
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 236.59 ml cooked medium elbow macaroni
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 411.06 g can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 304.75 g can reduced fat reduced sodium condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- cooking spray
- 177.44 ml shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- pre heat oven to 350 cook ground beef, onion, and mushrooms in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stir to crumble.
- drain combine beef mixture, macaroni, and next six ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- stir in 1/2 cup of cheese, sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese over top.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes until bubbly.
- makes 4 servings (1 3/4 cup each).
This doesn't taste light at all!! Doubled everything except the meat - next time I would only use one can of tomato soup if I double the recipe as it came out a bit sweet. Added some tabasco too!! Thanks Bri! :)