1/1 Photo of Creole Macaroni 8 Ww Pts.
A cooking light treasure
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 236.59 ml cooked medium elbow macaroni
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 411.06 g can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 304.75 g can reduced fat reduced sodium condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- cooking spray
- 177.44 ml shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1pre heat oven to 350 cook ground beef, onion, and mushrooms in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stir to crumble.
- 2drain combine beef mixture, macaroni, and next six ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- 3stir in 1/2 cup of cheese, sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese over top.
- 4bake at 350 for 30 minutes until bubbly.
- 5makes 4 servings (1 3/4 cup each).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole Macaroni 8 Ww Pts.
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 453.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning
reduced fat reduced sodium condensed tomato soup