Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is an excellent dish easy to make and fast! way better than hamburger helper cause its homemade
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 3 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 9 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup light chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 21 ounces macaroni noodles
- cook the meet til browned season it with salt and pepper,.
- add tomato paste and water til its a thick meat sauce.
- add diced tomatoes and seasonings and salt to taste.
- Boil the past til done.
- drain and add to the meat sauce.
- mix and transfer to a baking dish top with shredded cheese and put in the over til cheese is melted through -- enjoy!