Prep 31 mins
Cook 10 mins
Whole grain mustard can be used for creole mustard. My fiance likes this with toast and turkey
Make and share this Creole Honey Mustard recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce minced shallot
- 1⁄4 ounce crushed green peppercorn (brine- packed)
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce vegetable oil
- 6 fluid ounces dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon coarse-cracked black pepper
- 2 ounces Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces creole mustard
- 8 fluid ounces basic mayonnaise
- 8 1⁄2 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 ounces honey
- to taste kosher salt
- Sweat shallots and peppercorns in the oil; do not brown.
- Add white wine and reduce until wine is almost completely evaporated. Cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well and check seasoning. Refrigerate immediately.