Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The full flavors of Louisiana cooking complement green beans. A borrowed recipe from emazing.
Make and share this Creole Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the bacon in a saucepan.
- Add the onions and green pepper.
- Cook until just soft.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Add the tomatoes and hot sauce.
- Simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
- Snap the ends off of the beans and cook them in boiling water until soft.
- Toss them in the sauce.
- Serve warm.