Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice way to spice up plain old deviled eggs.
- 16 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 drops hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell peppers
- Slice eggs in half and remove yolk.
- Process yolks, mayo and next 4 ingredients in food processer until smooth; stopping once to scrape down the sides.
- Add chives, parsley and bell pepper.
- Pulse until blended.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg halves.
- Granish eggs by dusting each with more ground red pepper.
- If desired you can add more chives and parsley as well to garnish.
Loved the snap of spice in this recipe!! So simple, yet so different... Served these at a potluck dinner and almost didn't get to try one they went so fast! Thanks so much for posting. Looking forward to more of your recipes!!