Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice way to spice up plain old deviled eggs.
Make and share this Creole Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Slice eggs in half and remove yolk.
- Process yolks, mayo and next 4 ingredients in food processer until smooth; stopping once to scrape down the sides.
- Add chives, parsley and bell pepper.
- Pulse until blended.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg halves.
- Granish eggs by dusting each with more ground red pepper.
- If desired you can add more chives and parsley as well to garnish.
Loved the snap of spice in this recipe!! So simple, yet so different... Served these at a potluck dinner and almost didn't get to try one they went so fast! Thanks so much for posting. Looking forward to more of your recipes!!