- 20 small pimento-stuffed green olives
- 5 green onions, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Minced
- 1 cup roast beef, finely shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups beef broth (13 1/2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packets unflavored gelatin
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice olives and arrange in bottom of a 6-cup mold.
- Carefully sprinkle beef over olives.
- In large bowl, mix gelatin and 1/2 cup of the beef broth.
- Heat remaining broth to boiling; add to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Chill just until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites, then pour over olives and meat in mold.
- Chill until firm; unmold to serve.