Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Juicy, falling off the bone tender ribs in a very flavorful sauce.
Make and share this Creole Crock Pot Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs, cut in serving size pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs in crock pot.
- Mix all remaining ingredients.
- Pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
The sauce in this recipe is really good and plentiful. It was great over rice. And the meat did fall off the bone!! I added a little fish sauce as well. Nice easy and good recipe. Thanks again Inez.
I brought these to a potluck at work last fall, and people here are STILL talking about how good they were. I used boneless ribs, but otherwise followed the recipe.
These were great, can't wait to deviate from them a bit. I will definatly add more cayanne pepper. I served these over Rice and they were a hit.