- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 1⁄4 cups half-and-half or 1 1⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a paper towel, set aside.
- Cook onion in drippings until tender, about 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add spinach, half-and-half and seasoning; mix well and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish; top with bacon.