Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is extremely rich, but worth the extra calories! (From "Deck O'Meals" Louisiana Cajun)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh rotelle pasta, cooled al dente
- 8 ounces butter
- 1 1⁄2 quarts heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 lbs crawfish or 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp
- Heat butter in a deep skillet until bubbly hot.
- Add seasoning and stir until well- blended.
- Add heavy cream and cook until reduced by half.
- Add green onions, cooled pasta and meat.
- Heat through.
- Serve immediately.