Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 cup tartar sauce
- 1⁄2 cup capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- herb salad dressing
- 1 gallon spring greens
- Gently toss the tartar sauce with the crabmeat, the capers, the parsley and the Creole Seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Toss the greens with Herb Dressing.
- Place spring greens in a Martini glass.
- Place a mound of the crabmeat on top of the tossed salad.
- Garnish with grape tomatoes and a twist of lemon on the rim of the glass.