Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Reynold's Wrap
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast tenders
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium–high.
- Lay out 4 sheets of non-stick aluminum foil, shiny side down. Each sheet should measure 12x18 inches.
- Center one quarter of chicken breast tenders on each sheet of foil.
- Combine tomatoes, beans, Creole seasoning and vinegar; spoon over chicken.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven grill 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over hot cooked rice or couscous.