Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
This chicken has a great taste and is just spicy enough without being overpowering. Plus, you can double or triple the seasoning recipe and have extra on-hand for other dishes. Try it mixed with some softened butter to melt on corn on the cob or popcorn!
- 3 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 tablespoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all seasoning ingredients in a plastic zipper bag.
- Add the split chicken breasts and toss to coat throroughly with the seasoning.
- Prepare your grill; grill seasoned chicken breasts as you normally would, generally around 25 minutes depending on grill heat and size of the pieces.