Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This chicken has a great taste and is just spicy enough without being overpowering. Plus, you can double or triple the seasoning recipe and have extra on-hand for other dishes. Try it mixed with some softened butter to melt on corn on the cob or popcorn!
- 3 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 tablespoon celery seed
- Combine all seasoning ingredients in a plastic zipper bag.
- Add the split chicken breasts and toss to coat throroughly with the seasoning.
- Prepare your grill; grill seasoned chicken breasts as you normally would, generally around 25 minutes depending on grill heat and size of the pieces.
that was good fast and eazy ... thanks
I cooked these breasts on the george Foreman Grill for 14 minutes and they were a little too done but the next night at 12 minutes they were GREAT!
Well, we cooked these on an outdoor grill, and were afraid they might be dry. So we marinated them in 1/4 C oil, 1/4 C lemon juice, and 2 Tbsp of the seasoning. They were absolutely fabulous and very moist when done this way.