Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked &,cooled
- 2 cups broccoli, cooked &,drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, grated
- 2 -3 cups rice
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth (reserved)
- In a casserole dish, combine rice, broccoli, soup, broth, and 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning.
- Place chicken breasts on top of rice mixture
- Sprinkle remaining Cajun Seasoning on top of chicken.
- Bake at 375 until rice is tender (about 30 minutes).
- Top casserole with c heese and continue to bake until cheese is melted.
I made this for my family the other day. It was great that I could prepare things ahead of time and have it ready to pop into the oven as soon as I came home.