- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cansof mild rotel
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Chicken until done. Debone.
- Chop Bellpepper, Medium sized onion, and celery -- saute until tender.
- Add cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and Rotel. Add chicken.
- Simmer on low for 1 hour-1.5 hours.
- Serve over rice, and have saltine crackers available.
- So delicious and super EASY!