Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Adapted from a French's Mustard recipe. I love this one.
Top Review by Bergy
Another tasty Burger - I liked the Worchestershire sauce in my beef patty I did add some salt & pepper. I cut the recipe back to 1 burger, made two patties and slipped some skim milk mozzarella cheese between the patties and sealed them - but didn't seal them enough - the cheese leaked out Stil tasty The mayo mixture is excellent.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons french zesty deli mustard
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning, divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns, grilled or toasted
- tomatoes, slices
- onion, slices
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 teaspoon (more if you like things spicier) creole seasoning; set aside.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the ground beef, worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon creole seasoning; combine well.
- Shape beef mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil patties to desired degree of doneness, turning once.
- Spread mustard mixture on split hamburger buns.
- On bun bottom, add lettuce, tomato, onion, and patty; cover with bun top.
- I dip each bite of my burger in ketchup, too--yummy.