Recipe by LoriInIndiana
Found this while searching the web for French recipes for ZWT 3, so haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. Sounds like an interesting twist for your average avocado.
Top Review by **Jubes**
*Reviewed for Zaar World Tour 3* Easy to make and the flavours blended well. The avocado and crabmeat went well together. I'm not a big fan of cold seafood....so 3 stars from me and an extra one from my husband
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons rice
- 1 (12 ounce) can crabmeat
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped herbs
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the rice and let cool.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt & pepper, lemon juice, ketchup and tabasco.
- Cut the avocados in half.
- Scoop out the inside and set aside the skins.
- In another bowl, blend together avocado pulp, crab meat, mayonnaise mixture and the cooled rice.
- Fill each half avocado skin with the prepared mixture, sprinkle with chopped herbs and refrigerate until serving.