Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious dip from a book I was gifted in a swap a number of years ago, Spices, Rices and Other Vices. Serve with sturdy vegetables such as broccoli florets, carrot sticks. It's also good with chips, crackers and bread. If you can't find Creole Seasoning there are recipes on this web site.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- fresh parsley, minced for garnish
- paprika, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place first 6 ingredients in blender or food processor and puree.
- Transfer to ovenproof serving dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and paprika and serve warm.