I found this recipe on a package of kielbasa sausage, I think. I've been making it for years. It's soooo very yummy. In addition to making it for dinner, it's also great in a tortilla with some shredded cheddar, for an on the go meal!
- Saute onion, bell pepper and sausage in oil in a large skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring well.
- Cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed, and rice is tneder, about 10-12 minutes. (The amount of water needs to be adjusted to suit the brand of rice you are using.).
- Remove from heat, and let rest 5 minutes before serving.