Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tart takes about an hour to set in the fridge and is a huge hit in our family after a BBQ. The kids are not toooooo fond of it as it has a slight lemony flavour.
- 1 (200 g) packettennis biscuits
- 100 g butter or 100 g margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups Cremora, powder
- 1 cup water
- crush the biscuits and mix with butter to form a crumbly mixture.
- line a pie dish with the biscuit mixture and place in fridge.
- mix together the condensed milk and lemon juice.
- in a seperate bowl, whisk the cremora powder and water until thick-ish.
- combine the cremora mixture and the condensed milk mixture
- pour over biscuit base and chill for an hour.
These were so awful that my husband threw them away. He couldn't believe that I would make a recipe using two cups of Cremora. I am diabetic but I did try a bit of it anyway, and he was right - they were pretty bad and left a film in your mouth.
You forgot to mention that the cremora must be blended with warm water.
Quick, easy and delicious