Chef #1140758's Note:
sweet & savory potato pancakes stacked on crimini mushrooms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs mushrooms, crimini
- 2 lbs potatoes, yukon gold
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt, garlic parsley
- 2 eggs
- 12 sprigs rosemary
- 8 ounces pistachios, bag shelled
- 1 lb breadcrumbs, italian style
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces garlic, roasted, jar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1scrub yukon gold potatoes, cut in small chunks, place in lightly salted.
- 2water and boil till tender, 10/12 minutes,drain and set aside.
- 3peel sweet potatoes, cut in small chunks, place in lightly salted water.
- 4and boil till tender, 10/12 minutes, drain and set aside.
- 5clean crimini mushrooms and cut in 1/4" slices, saute in 2T butter, season.
- 6with garlic pepper salt to taste.set aside.reserve 1/2 c.,chop for sauce.
- 7toast pistachios in ungreased skillet till light brown, chop in medium.
- 8chunks,reserve 1/4c. for topping.peel off rosemary leaves, roast in ungreased skillet till light brown, chop fine, reserve 1/4c. for topping.
- 9stir buttermilk, 2T, butter,salt & pepper to taste into yukon gold potatoes,.
- 10drain roasted garlic, chop and add to potatoes,whisk 1 egg, add to potatoes, add remaining chopped rosemary.set aside.
- 11stir 1c. chicken broth into sweet potatoes, add 2T. butter,brown sugar,.
- 12cinnamon, whisk remaining egg, add to potato, add remaining pistachios.
- 13take approximately 2T of yukon and then sweet potato,form into 8 patty's.
- 14each, total 16. roll in italian bread crumbs.
- 15heat a flat griddle to medium high, fry the 16 patty's till browned on both sides. on the other end of griddle reheat mushrooms till steamy.
- 16in sauce pan heat 1°C chicken broth till slow boil, add corn starch to cold water, add to broth boil 2 minutes, season with garlic pepper salt, and add.
- 17reserved chopped mushrooms.
- 18to assemble: place 2T. mushrooms on bottom, add 2T sauce, add yukon.
- 19gold patty, 2T mushroom, 2t. sauce, add sweet potato patty, 2T mushrooms, 2t, sauce. sprinkle with pistachios and rosemary. repeat for.
- 20rest of servings, serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cremini Mushrooms, Toasted Rosemary & Pistachio Potato Stack
Serving Size: 1 (574 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 765.5
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 1670.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: