Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 350 Best Vegan Recipes. Makes 1 ¾ cups. Serve on crackers, bread or veggies.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Heat a skillet over medium. Add 2 T of the oil and tip to coat. Add mushrooms and shallots and cook until softened and lightly browned.
- In a food processor, combine shallots and mushrooms with the remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings.